I am currently in the process of working on the trailer for Eternal Test of Time and Whisper. So watch for those coming soon.
The Whisper trailer has been a daunting task. Find just the right images and making sure I have enticing music with a few blurbs here and there. Only I watch a trailer I had made for a contest that another author did a few years ago and found that my current trailer is lacking so I have in a sense gone back to the drawing board.
I would like to do a contest like what that author did, so watch for that in the coming future, but until I am able to do that I am making my own. I am hoping to get it up and running by Halloween.
Eternal Test of Time will be made into a trailer most likely in November I will do my best to give updates this month.