I am participating in a national campaign to help rescue children from extreme poverty. I started a blog which you can view here to learn more about it.
On November 6, 2013 I will skip one meal in support of a child who has no food or very little food to eat. I have already donated the money I would have spent on that meal to Compassion International. One Meal One Day is an initiative from Compassion International.
If you want more information please visit Compassion International
If you want more information about the event I am participating in please visit One Meal One Day
I am so excited for those who are sponsoring me and supporting me in my fundraising efforts to help me donate $2500 by November 6, 2013. If you would like to donate visit my fundraising page at FirstGiving
If you want join my SkipOneMealDay blog on November 6, 2013 as I keep everyone posted about my day and how I utilize my time skipping a meal.